What are the most popular crypto trading pairs?What are the most popular cryptocurrency pairs to trade? And what does a cryptocurrency pair mean anyway?
When you trade crypto, you always trade one currency for another. Be it fiat/crypto or crypto/crypto.
The most popular crypto trading pairs are fiat/crypto, meaning pairs where you buy or sell some cryptocurrency for some real currency such as USD or EUR.
The most popular cyrpto trading pairs right
- BTC/USD - so trading Bitcoin against US dollar.
- ETH/USD - trading Ethereum against US dollar.
- LTC/USD - trading Litecoin against US dollar
- XRP/USD - trading Ripple against US dollar
- BTTN/USD - trading BitTorrent against US dollar
- DENT/USD - trading Dent against US dollar
- DOGE/USD - trading Dogecoin against US dollar
- VET/USD - trading VeChain against US dollar
When it comes to popular trading pairs where you trade one crypto for another, then currently the most popular crypto to crypto trading pairs are:
- BNB/BTC - trading Binance Coin against BTC
- BTC/ETH - trading Bitcoin against Ethereum
- BTC/LTC - trading Bitcoin against Litecoin
- USDT/BTC - trading Tether against Bitcoin
- ETH/LTC - trading Ethereum against Litecoin
Why trade popular pairs?
Obviously, you don't necessarily need to trade popular pairs, but trading popular cryptocurrency pairs gives you at least some sort of safety. Safety in the sense that you can always trade immediately without having to wait for interested buyers or sellers.
Popular pairs are traded a lot, for hundreds of millions or billions each and every day.
Some very unpopular cryptos might trade for $25 a day. So obviously there's not much action going on there.
Crypto traders can use various different trading strategies to try to make the most of their investments. Which are the best trading strategies for crypto?
Automated crypto trading bots help you earn passive income from cryptos and keep your losses at the minimum even in a bear market.
Getting started with crypto trading might seem like like learning Chinese, but it's actually not that difficult.
Trading cryptocurrencies using CFDs means that you are trading assets you don't actually own.
When you are looking for places to trade cryptocurrencies, you'll notice that many of them are called cryptocurrency exchanges while others call themselves cryptocurrency platforms. What's the difference?
What are the most popular cryptocurrency pairs to trade? And what does a cryptocurrency pair mean anyway?
Before you start trading cryptos, make sure you're aware of all possible costs and fees related to crypto trading.
What are the main differences between trading cryptocurrencies and trading stocks? Which is more profitable? Let's look into it!