What is Cryptolorium?If you have decided to learn more about cryptocurrencies, you have come to the right place. Cryptolorium is meant for people just starting their journey in the world of cryptocurrencies. We help you learn about different cryptos & crypto trading and find the best cryptocurrency exchanges and platforms to get started.
Get started with cryptocurrencies
2021. has been THE year for cryptocurrencies and if you haven't joined the crypto markets yet, maybe it's time.
Cryptocurrencies are extremely volatile and by no means are there no guaranteed profits.
In that sense it's the same as any other financial market.
But unlike pretty much any other financial market (except possibly forex), it is possible to make a lot of money in a matter of just days or maybe months.
And when we say a lot, we mean not earn back 100% profit, but 300%, 1000% and more.
Cryptolorium - crypto hub for me and you
I created Cryptolorium initially just for myself to keep track of crypto prices and my cryptocurrency portfolios across all exchanges and crypto wallets.
And do it exactly the way I want to.
As the idea grew, I decided to turn it into a website for everyone interested in cryptocurrencies and investing in cryptos.
How can Cryptolorium help me?
Cryptolorium is still in its baby shoes, according to me, right now the site is in ver. 0.23. Just because there's still so much I want to do.
What does Cryptolorium offer right now?
- Live crypto prices and live crypto charts for every crypto out there
- Lots of different crypto lists. From penny crypto lists to high value crypto lists to everything else.
- When you check the crypto page, i.e. Bitcoin, you can also see all the similar cryptos based on their price or even price movements. That's something I missed myself on most other crypto sites.
- Informational articles. I do my best to offer you as good content as possible and I write as much as my time and knowledge allows. The initial idea was to launch with hundreds of more articles about cryptocurrencies and order many of them from freelance crypto writers. Unfortunately the quality of the few articles I did order is rather...mm, let's say 'unreliable'.
Cryptolorium Account - keep an eye on your crypto holdings
Additionally you can create yourself a totally free cryptolorium account which offers you a (manual) way to keep an eye on your crypto holdings across all cryptocurrency exchanges and wallets.
You can't buy or sell cryptos through Cryptolorium, but you can keep an eye on everything through Cryptolorium.
Here are some of the features:
- Add all the cryptos you buy to your portfolio
- Keep track of their live price and percentage changes
- Get automatic emails when your portfolio value has changed by X percent
- Get automatic emails when any individual crypto value in your portfolio has changed by X percent
What new can be expected before summer of 2021?
I won't make any promises, but here are some new things you can expect soon(ish):
- Crypto news section
- Crypto blog section
- Crypto calculators section. That's definitely needed. Simple crypto earnings APY calculators, compounding interest calculator and...well anything else that comes to mind.
- Lots of reviews of different cryptocurrency exchanges and CFD trading platforms
- Reviews of a few great crypto gambling sites
As I'm working on Cryptolorium as time allows and as new ideas come to mind, I'm sure there will be much more.
Until then, if you have suggestions, ideas or found a bad bug somewhere, feel free to drop me an email. Can't promise it will do anything, but then again, can't promise it won't either.
List of all cryptos close to their price price 200 days ago.
List of all cryptos close to their all time low prices.
Find the best cryptos worth between 10 cents and 1 euro.
Are you interested in cryptocurrencies that are currently worth between 1 and 10 cents?
Looking for extremely cheap cryptocurrencies way under the price of 1-cents? Here's the list of the cheapest cryptocurrencies to invest in.
Crypto wallets come in many forms. There are software wallets and there are hardware wallets and even paper wallets.
Finding the best possible cryptocurrency exchange is extremely important in order to simplify your life later on.
Getting started with crypto trading might seem like like learning Chinese, but it's actually not that difficult.
Trading cryptocurrencies using CFDs means that you are trading assets you don't actually own.
When you are looking for places to trade cryptocurrencies, you'll notice that many of them are called cryptocurrency exchanges while others call themselves cryptocurrency platforms. What's the difference?
What are the most popular cryptocurrency pairs to trade? And what does a cryptocurrency pair mean anyway?
Before you start trading cryptos, make sure you're aware of all possible costs and fees related to crypto trading.
What are the main differences between trading cryptocurrencies and trading stocks? Which is more profitable? Let's look into it!
Quick answers to frequently asked questions
You just need to join a crypto exchange, make a deposit and buy some cryptos.
There are several altcoins which have grown their value 25-100x.
And then you need to decide what exchange or platform to join and buy cryptos there.
Other very popular cryptos are Ethereum, Litecoin and Ripple.
By no means are these the only popular ones though.