Cryptolorium - ultimate crypto guide for beginners 2023
Get started with cryptocurrencies with the help of Cryptolorium
Cryptocurrencies are extremely volatile and by no means are there any guaranteed profits.
In that sense crypto markets are similar to any other financial market.
But unlike pretty much any other financial market (except possibly Forex), it is possible to make a lot of money in a matter of just days or maybe months.
And when we say a lot, we mean not earn back 100% profit, but 300%, 1000% and more. Top crypto traders are able to achieve that either by HODLing or by making smart trading decisions.
So if you haven't joined the crypto market yet, maybe it's time.
A word of caution
Before you continue your journey through the always growing crypto station called Cryptolorium, please keep in mind that trading cryptocurrencies involves significant risk, and you should only use money you can afford to lose.
Never invest your food money or the money you need for rent. Never take a loan to buy your favorite cryptocurrencies.
Cryptocurrencies can bring you big rewards, but big rewards never come without significant risks. So even if you need money quickly, stay sane and never take more risks than you are able to handle.
Before you get started you also need to find the safest platform to buy cryptocurrency and that's where Cryptolorium tries to help you a bit as well by providing you with a list of top crypto exchanges that include both most popular crypto exchanges as well as smaller altcoin exchanges.
Find the best cryptocurrency exchanges to buy cryptos
Which are the best cryptocurrency exchanges in 2023? What's the best crypto exchange for one person is not the best one for another.
When one person might be looking for an altcoin exchange with lots of variety, another trader might be more interested only in big crypto exchanges with high volumes. And another one might be interested in the best crypto exchange for beginners. Cryptolorium crypto exchanges page has it all - we share the most noteworthy on es in each category.
And when it comes to beginners in the crypto world, the easiest cryptocurrency exchange to get started in is definitely a fiat exchange.
Fiat exchange is an exchange that allows you do deposit and withdraw money directly to the exchange. Not all big crypto exchanges offer that option.
Cryptolorium exchanges comparison page helps you compare the top crypto exchanges from different aspects - be it the size of their crypto listings, exchange volume, cryptocurrency trading fees, deposit or withdrawal fees, payment options or anything else.
We have put together nice page for you to help compare crypto exchanges in a simple manner, one topic at a time.
Top 10 cryptocurrency exchanges 2023
This is the list of the best cryptocurrency exchanges that we use ourselves. Go through Cryptolorium crypto exchange reviews to find the best trading platform for crypto that works for YOU.
While it's difficult to say if these are the safest cryptocurrency exchanges, they have all had their share of issues, they can definitely be considered safe cryptocurrency exchanges in general.
As mentioned, all of these crypto exchanges differ in some aspects and by the end of the day, the choice of the best crypto exchange depends on whether you are looking for the best place to buy crypto, the best place to keep crypto, the best exchange to HODL or anything else.
If you are just looking for a big cryptocurrency exchange or just one of those most popular cryptocurrency exchanges, then go with Binance. That would be your safest bet.
So the exchange you decide to go for really depends on what you are personally looking for.
If you want to buy just a few random cryptocurrencies, then the crypto trading fees don't really matter that much. But if you intend to use some crypto trading robot for trading there, even small trading fees can fast add up.
What is a cryptocurrency exchange?
Cryptocurrency exchange is a crypto trading platform where you can buy and sell cryptocurrencies.
These days, of course, the most reputable crypto exchanges offer you a lot more than that.
Cryptocurrencies & safety - is trading cryptos safe?
So if you are looking for safety, don’t buy Bitcoin, close Cryptolorium website, and just keep your money under the mattress. And while it sounds like an insult, it's not - that's how the case is. Although, these days even the mattress might not be a good idea, considering the rapid inflation.
Are cryptocurrencies safe in general? If you’re doing your due diligence and don’t invest in obvious scams, then yes, cryptocurrencies are safe.
The volatility part still remains high though.
If you’re looking to make fast money in crypto market, it’s definitely possible, but at the same time you shouldn’t count on it, as sometimes, during bear market, you might have to wait for years to get your money back plus earn some.
And even that is not guaranteed.
But based on historic price movements, if you’re able to HODL for years, chances or multiplying your money are good.
Choose safe crypto exchange and crypto wallet
You want your money to be safe, so make sure you do it in the safest possible way.
- Invest only money you can afford to lose
- While searching for cryptocurrencies to invest in, before buying random crypto coins (altcoins) make sure to do enough research. Using Cryptolorium is a good start!
- Additionally, it’s safer to choose crypto coins that are traded a lot (high volume).
- Choose the safest crypto exchanges where to buy cryptos
- Don’t store your large crypto holdings in crypto exchanges, but use an external safe crypto wallet for that
We try to review only safe crypto exchanges on Cryptolorium, since we only review cryptocurrency exchanges where we have an account ourselves as well. But even the safe crypto exchanges can sometimes have issues, so you need to do your best from your side as well.
Can cryptos be hacked and how to protect yourself from crypto theft
So make sure to use all the safeguards the crypto exchanges and crypto wallets are offering you.
Your crypto wallet should always have two-factor identification set up. But in some cases even that might not be enough.
It is very important to consider all aspects and think logically.
Keeping your crypto safe – what are we talking about here?
At first glance seems like a safe setup, right? Because in order to steal your cryptos they need access to so many different things. Right? Well…
But now imagine that you also have a crypto wallet or crypto exchange app installed in your phone and your phone gets stolen.
Normally you don’t need to log in every time you want to open the crypto app on your phone, so you are already logged in.
And these days your main email address is connected to your your phone and doesn’t require a password to log in.
So all somebody needs to do to get access to all your cryptos is your phone.
So in order to make things more secure:
- Keep your phone safe
- Use another level of protection, such as an additional password for crypto withdrawals
- Don’t connect the email address you used for the crypto site to your phone
- And again, make sure you choose a safe cryptocurrency exchange!
Cryptolorium's guide to to keeping your cryptos safe!
- If someone is offering your an “opportunity of a lifetime” like doubling your money in a matter of X days, it’s an obvious scam. Don’t fall for it. Same goes for anyone offering you free money for “absolutely nothing”.
- Don’t answer stupid questionnaires online which ask for your favorite bands, foods, mother’s maiden name or anything like that to discover what type of personality you are. Those are meant for learning more about you in order to be able to hack your accounts.
- Take advantage of all the safeguards the crypto exchanges and crypto wallets offer you.
Can crypto transaction be traced?
Every transaction leaves a mark somewhere and by the end of the day, cryptocurrencies are not untraceable.
Are cryptocurrencies regulated? Who regulates cryptocurrencies?
The main thing though – cryptocurrency is not centrally regulated – instead, all countries do it their own way (if they do it at all).
Cryptocurrencies were created to exist in their own bubble with no government oversight, but things are slowly moving towards more regulation.
And this is good and bad at the same time.
More regulation complicates things and slightly changes the idea of it all. Plus of course, the more oversight, the more important it is to start thinking about crypto taxation by the government who regulates your cryptocurrencies..
But crypto regulation and oversight also makes investing in cryptocurrencies safer.
As always, there are two sides to everything.
Crypto legislation around the world
Countries where cryptocurrency is legal
Countries where cryptos are illegal
- North Macedonia
- Vietnam (HODL and trading is ok, payment is banned)
What is cryptocurrency?
When crypto started back in 2009 with the coming of Bitcoin nobody could predict how big crypto market will grow. Today the total value of cryptocurrency market is between one and two trillion dollars.
Difference between crypto and fiat
Cryptocurrencies have been created by a ‘random guy’, cryptocurrencies are digital assets that allow direct transactions between parties without any intermediary.
Cryptocurrencies can be spent or transferred anywhere in the world without any involvement of any bank or government.
While both fiat and crypto have their place in the world today, in a way cryptos make more sense.
The value of a crypto depends on its trust factor while the value of fiat, in big part, depends on what the governments say they are worth.
Crypto vs fiat
Fiat refers to currency that is controlled and supervised by government and bank
Cryptocurrency is a digital currency that works as a medium of exchange
Fiat transactions (and senders, receivers) can be tracked very easily
In case of cryptocurrencies it’s not that easy to identify the sender and the receiver
Fiat money is government sanction and government-issued
Cryptocurrencies are not backed by governments, nor regulated by central authority
The price and supply of fiat money can be controlled by governments
Central authorities can not influence the price
Elon Musk can influence fiat value a bit if he wanted to
Elon Musk can influence crypto prices a lot, and he wants to
Fiat money market has mainly institutional players
Cryptocurrency is owned in big part by individuals
Fiat money is in a form on paper cash or coins
Cryptocurrency can’t be ‘touched’, it only exists electronically
Fiat can be stored in your wallet, bank or online payment systems
Cryptocurrency can only be stored on blockchain in your digital wallet
Fiat money can be transferred physically and digitally
Cryptocurrencies can be transferred only digitally
Supply of fiat money is pretty much unlimited
Supply of digital currencies depends on the currency, in case of Bitcoin the supply is not unlimited
Differences between cryptos and stocks
Stocks are generally considered a rather solid long-term investment and price of stocks is as a general rule way less volatile than cryptos.
Crypto vs stocks
Stocks are a type of investment
Cryptos are a type of investment
Stocks have been around for centuries
Cryptos have been around since 2009
Stocks give you a small ownership of some company and also in hopes the value will increase
Cryptos can be used as payment or you can keep them hoping the value will increase
Stocks are traded in stock exchanges
Cryptos are traded on crypto exchanges
Investing in stocks is risky, but nowhere near cryptocurrencies
Crypto investments are very risky
Stocks have potential - the S&P 500 grew 42% last year
Crypto potential is very high. For example the price of Ehtereum grew 1,200% during the last year
Stocks are not very volatile
Cryptos are very volatile
Stocks can pay dividends
Holding cryptos can earn you interest or crypto airdrops
Stocks can't be used as payment for random goods
Cryptos can be used as payment
Stocks are not decentralized
Cryptos are decentralized
How many cryptocurrencies are there?
The main cryptos - top 10 cryptocurrencies
|Lido Staked Ether||steth||EUR||22240000||1845.04|
What is best crypto to invest in 2023?
Altcoins – what are they?
So whenever you see a cryptocurrency that is not Bitcoin – it’s called an altcoin.
Of course, these days some people don’t consider the other huge coins like Ethereum an altcoin anymore, but think about it as a major coin. But in essence, still, even Ethereum is an altcoin.
Although in the minds of most investors altcoins are smaller simply coins with lower trading volume and with higher potential short term gains and losses.
Are altcoins worth it? Are altcoins a good crypto investment?
But what’s noticeable is the fact that if Bitcoin price goes up by 2%, some altcoins might go up 10, 20, 50%.
Identical idea applies also to times when Bitcoin price plummets 10%, the altcoin prices might go down way more.
So owning altcoins is definitely worth it, but you do need to be aware of the potentially extreme volatility.
Bitcoin is very volatile, but compared to smaller altcoins, it’s nothing. Altcoins are way more volatile.
We suggest only buying altcoins for long term investment, as short term anything can happen. There are altcoins with 1000x potential, meaning there’s potential for them to go up 1000x in price, but this not very likely to happen. Or if it will happen, it takes many years.
But even with altcoins the potential is not unlimited as some people might want to believe. If the price of crypto is currently $0.000001 and you buy it in hopes the price will go up to $1, it’s not likely.
So how can we know it? If you want to know any altcoin potential, it's possible to make a simple calculation.
Let me give you an example (the prices are random, not today’s crypto prices):
- Price of currently Best performing crypto (BTC): $45 000
- Current Supply of the best performing crypto (BTC): 18.67 million
- Current supply of the crypto you chose (BTT): 659.95 billions
Supply ratio: Supply of BTT/ Supply of BTC
Max possible price for BTT: BTC price / supply ratio.
So the actual calculation would look like this 659 950 000 000/18 670 000=35 348 and 45 000/ 35 348=1.25.
This means that the maximum price of Bittorrent, currently priced $0.004175, would be $1.25.
So that’s the potential, if it would become as good performing cryptocurrency as is Bitcoin today. Obviously in theory it could also pass the value, but then this would mean that there’s a new best performing cryptocurrency in town.
Which should you buy - BTC or altcoins?
And when it comes to the question how many altcoins you should own, again, in general it’s the safest idea not to invest more than 2-5% of your capital in any individual crypto coin.
How do cryptocurrencies work?
In order to send crypto to someone else, you both need to have a crypto wallet. Again, it could be compared to thinks like Skrill or Neteller – you both need to have an account. But with cryptos you don’t have to have the same wallet.
In case of cryptos the wallet is only used to make transactions, your “money” is actually stored on blockchain.
To make a transaction to someone, you need to know their private key. The private key is like a bank account number. For each different crypto you own, you own a different “bank account” and of course, you are not limited to just one bank. You might have accounts in many banks.
So in a sense cryptos have similar basic idea as banks or other online payment providers. Obviously it’s not that simple, but this is the easiest way to explain it.
This is pretty much how crypto works.
How do crypto prices change?
It’s all about demand and supply. More buyers than sellers in the market means it’s a buyers market and the prices are likely to rise and vice versa.
And this simple idea – supply and demand.
What do you need to get started with cryptocurrencies?
1. Extra money
2. Familiarize yourself with cryptos
3. Find the best crypto exchange for you
- Different crypto exchanges differ from each other in multiple ways.
- First you need to decide what do the best crypto exchanges mean to you. If you don't know much about crypto trading yet, you want to find best crypto exchange for beginners, ideally a fiat exchange. Cryptolorium crypto exchange reviews and exchange comparisons page can help you a lot here as well.
- Are people from you country accepted?
- What are the deposit and withdrawal option?
- What are the exchange fees like? Best crypto exchange fees start from roughly 0.1% per trade. In our opinion one of the best low fee crypto exchange is Gate.io. But Cryptolorium low fee exchanges page can help you find more exchanges with low fees.
- How many cryptos does the cryptocurrency exchange have? How long is their crypto list? Do they often add new cryptocurrencies?
- Is it a reputable crypto exchange? Meaning, is it safe to deposit money there? Where your hard-earned money is involved, you want to use only the safest platform to buy cryptocurrency.
- What other features does the exchange offer you? Do they offer you quant trading option? Can you do margin trading? Can you earn free crypto?
- Does the exchange have a good crypto app as well? Just in case you want to trade cryptos using your smartphone.
4. Decide on where to store your crypto!
Create yourself a special crypto wallet and transfer all the cryptos you buy on the exchange in there. And when it comes to crypto wallets, decide whether you want to have your crypto in hot wallet (online crypto wallet) or you are willing to complicate things a little further and have your crypto in a cold wallet (offline crypto wallet).
The benefit of a cold wallet is that it’s a lot safer as nobody can hack it. The downside of a cold wallet is that it’s normally slightly more complicated to use and it can also cost you a bit.
How to buy crypto
Assuming your have found the best place to buy crypto, i.e. a good and trustworthy crypto exchange, learn how to buy cryptocurrency.
At first glance, after joining a crypto exchange, even the top cryptocurrency exchange might look very complicated at first. And some of them actually are.
In our case, we have found that in case of crypto exchanges like Binance, buying cryptos through a mobile crypto app can be actually easier than using your computer. That’s because Binance has simple and advanced mode in their crypto app. Meaning they have thought about beginners as well.
But in essence, to buy bitcoin or any other crypto coin, this is what you need to do:
Join the best cryptocurrency exchange you find and go through their crypto KYC process. While it is usually possible to buy cryptos without doing the latter as well, at some point it will definitely be needed.
So it’s better to go through the KYC process right away to avoid negative surprises in the future.
A few fairly big crypto exchanges offer the option to trade crypto without KYC, but on those crypto exchanges and cryptocurrency platforms please be more careful as this often means there’s not much oversight there.
So even when you do join an exchange where it’s possible to buy and sell crypto without SSN or any kind of KYC process, make sure you do your research and join only the most reputable cryptocurrency platforms.
Decide on which crypto you want!
Go to crypto exchange trading section and find that crypto. In case of Binance the easiest way to do it is click on Trade → Classic. This is (almost) the easiest way of trading cryptos there, but at first glance even that might look complicated. So before actually buying anything, look around without buying anything. Just to familiarize yourself with the environment.
After that you see the option to either use “limit” or “market” option.
In case of limit option you set the price you want to buy the crypto for and the amount you want to buy. Executing this order might take time as sellers have to be ready to sell for that exact price.
In case of market order the order is normally executed momentarily as market order means you are willing to pay the current market price.
And you’re done. You have just bought your first cryptocurrency.
Note that only a limited number of cryptos can be bought in fiat (i.e. USD or EUR). Many other cryptos can only be bought for major cryptocurrencies, i.e. BTC or ETH, not fiat money.
So in order to buy those cryptos you first need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum and then use that cryptocurrency to buy the crypto you actually wanted to buy.
Which payment methods can you use to buy crypto?
Buy crypto with credit card
Some crypto platforms offer the option to buy a certain crypto directly using your credit card or it is possible to deposit fiat with your credit card and then buy cryptos on the exchange later.
Note that in some top crypto exchanges only the direct buy option is available.
It’s also important to mention that pretty much all big cryptocurrency exchanges as well as small ones take a fee from every deposit and withdrawal. The size of the fee can be anywhere between 1 and 10%.
Buy crypto with Paypal
Please note that the Bitcoin that you buy in Paypal can not be transferred out of your digital wallet in Paypal.
That’s the situation at least for now.
Paypal crypto transaction fees are as follows:
- 50 cents for purchases under $25
- 1.5% of the transaction for crypto buys over $1,000
Buy crypto with Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies
Besides big crypto exchanges, where can you buy crypto?
We just mentioned Paypal where only a small number of of cryptocurrencies is listed and there are other strict rules in place.
Another option to buy cryptocurrencies is e-wallet Skrill. They also have only a handful of available crypto coins and they also have similar rules as Paypal – you can only sell the cryptos back to them.
One can also buy Bitcoin in Revolut and altogether they have actually 44 different coins listed. With Standard Revolut account the trading fee is 2.5% and unless you have Metal Plan you can’t transfer crypto out of Revolut.
Revolut is fast and easy way to buy crypto, but the downsides don’t really make it worth it.
You can also buy crypto or exchange your existing cryptos in different crypto wallets. For example Exodus Wallet has an exchange wallet. Although it is not possible to buy crypto for fiat there.
Then there’s also Luno Wallet which can be used to deposit and withdraw fiat and you also have a small crypto exchange with 25 crypto trading pairs there.
Verifying your identity - what does the KYC process look like?
During the KYC process you are normally asked for a copy of your ID card (front and back) or passport, a photo of you holding your ID or passport (sometimes together with a hand-written note of some sort) and they can also ask for proof of address. This would be in a form of a recent utility bill with your name and address on it.
Crypto trading bots
- Spot trading bots
- Margin trading bots
- Futures trading bots
- Smart Rebalance bots
- ...and others
Why would you use a crypto trading bot?
Cryptolorium's Tips for investing in cryptocurrencies
First of all, of course, before you buy Bitcoin or any other currencies, think about the money you are going to invest.
Can you afford losing this money or the very minimum, keep it in cryptos for years to come if needed?
If the answer is no, don’t invest in cryptos. The money you invest you should be the money you can afford to lose.
Secondly, answer this question - how many altcoins should i own? In general it is suggested that you don’t invest in more than 2 to 5 percent in any individual cryptocurrency. But obviously that depends a lot on your decision. And if you go for Bitcoin, I guess it’s okay to hold a bit more of that.
Set up the rules for when you sell the cryptos. All of us want to get a 100x boost in our capital, but this is not likely to happen, at least not in a month or a year. So you will need to decide when will you sell a crypto and how much of it.
For example, you could decide that you will sell 10% of the crypto when the price doubles, 30% when it triples and so on. That’s just a suggestion from our side though. And when you do sell, what will you do with the money? Will you withdraw it and spend it? Will you invest it in cheaper cryptos? Or you invest a certain percentage and take out the rest? Whatever you decide to do, make a plan and stick to it.
Pros and cons of investing in cryptos
Easy to buy
Cryptos are very volatile
Easy to sell
Can result in huge losses
Crypto investments have lots of potential
Exchange & payment fees can be high
Elon Musk can raise crypto prices with one tweet
Elon Musk can crash crypto market with one tweet
Freeballers - can you get cryptos for free?
It is possible to get free cryptos, but you still need to consider the popular saying – when it sounds to good to be true, it’s not true.
So when someone or some new crypto site tells you to make a deposit to double your money instantly, don’t do it, it’s a crypto scam.
But from the positive side, it actually is possible to get cryptos for free.
Earn free crypto by staking
And you earn interest from doing this.
How much crypto can you earn by doing that? This depends a lot on the exchange, cryptocurrency, timing and so on.
But APY can be as low as 0.X% or as high as over 100%.
Of course, normally you only lock up your crypto for 15, 30 or 90 days, so even if the APY is 100% (which doesn’t happen to often), your actual income will be (APY/365)*(number of days).
So in case of 15 days with 100% APY it would be roughly 4%, 30 days 8%, and 90 days around 24%.
The most common APY, however, is between 2% and 8%.
During the time your crypto is locked you cannot sell it. Or sometimes it might be possible to sell it, but then you lose all the interest already earned with it.
Get free crypto through crypto airdrops
Airdrops come with specific requirements – such as owning some other base crypto in your wallet. Sometimes you also need to sign up for the airdrop while sometimes just having some specific coin in your crypto wallet is enough.
The airdrop value in fiat is normally rather low. But as you get it just for owning a certain crypto and more often than not you don’t even need to sign up for it, it’s a very welcome extra.
Cryptocurrencies and the environment
Or to be more precise, how bad cryptocurrencies are for the environment.
Crypto transactions take a lot of power and the energy it takes to complete just Bitcoin transactions is 81.51 terawatt hours (TWh) annually. Or at least that was last year. If Bitcoin were a country, it would rank 39th based on its annual energy consumption.
Not to mention about the hardware that is produced for just Bitcoin mining.
So cryptocurrencies carbon footprint is definitely high.
However, the situation is not as bad as it seems as crypto mining companies have started thinking about it a lot more now.
Just during the last year Bitcoin’s carbon footprint has been slashed with more and more miners using renewable energy.
So compared to just last year, the consumption is now around 70 terawatt hours of energy per year. This equals to around 0.33% of the world’s total electricity usage.
Bitcoin is now committed to becoming more environmentally sustainable.
However, Bitcoin is just one cryptocurrency and at this time the one that uses pretty much the most energy per transaction.
But not all cryptos use a lot of energy, below you will find cryptos with extremely low energy consumption as well. We'll talk about the most environmentally friendly cryptos in a moment.
Bitcoin transaction energy consumption
Cryptos with low energy consumption
Here are cryptocurrencies with the lowest energy consumption per transaction:
Energy usage per transaction
Chia Network (XCH)
Note that those number might vary slightly. As even in case of bitcoin we have seen numbers between 656 kWh and 1560 kWh.
And another crypto that doesn’t use too much energy is Holo (HOT), but we don’t have a specific figure for it.
Cryptocurrencies and taxes
That depends a lot on the country. But countries where cryptos are already regulated in one form or another you do need to pay taxes from your crypto gains.
What are the exact crypto tax rules in your country, that you’ll need to figure out yourself.
Can you use crypto as money?
Today cryptocurrencies are accepted as payment across the world.
Obviously, there aren’t as many shops where crypto is accepted as shops accepting fiat money, but the numbers grow every day.
Crypto can be used for shopping, buying flight tickets, or pay for beers in bars!
What cryptocurrencies are accepted as payment
But for example, when we talk about the main cryptocurrencies for gaming, then there a great number of cyurrencies accepted in crypto casinos. The list includes Monero, Ripple, Funfair, Stellar and many (I mean, loooooads) others.
Crypto for beginners – 10 things to do before getting started with cryptos
- Bookmark Cryptolorium.com website
- Learn about cryptos. Make sure you understand the basics of trading cryptocurrency.
- Put aside some money
- Find the best site for trading crypto, best crypto exchanges through Cryptolorium crypto exchanges page, and sign up
- Find a wallet and install it
- Make a plan and decide to stick to it
- Read crypto news and keep doing it
- Find top crypto Youtube channels and subscribe to them
- Make sure you’re comfortable with the risk involved
- Create Cryptolorium account, if you want to keep track of all your investments in different cryptocurrency exchanges as well as crypto wallets. If you don't want to do that, or you have a better place for that, no need for that account.
Before you invest in new cryptos – what to look out for?
I can’t say it enough – do your homework! I have been burned ourselves by not spending a minute to learn a bit more about a specific crypto and this ended up losing more than 95% of its value. During bull market.
Had I actually learned about the crypto before, I would have found out that:
- The volume for this crypto coin is very low
- The development ended pretty much a year ago and nobody is doing anything with it anymore
- Binance delisted the crypto due to no trust in it
- Check the crypto trading volume
- See how many crypto exchanges it is listed on
- Search the crypto coin in google and see what results you get
- See the crypto reddit page (most crytos have it)
- See the crypto Twitter page
- See the crypto official site
How can Cryptolorium help you?
So what does Cryptolorium offer?
- A free Cryptolorium crypto account which allows you to keep an eye on all of your cryptos, their initial value, their current value and much more. Want to keep an eye on the price of some crypto coin? Add it to your watchlist.
- Exclusive crypto lists – Cryptolorium offers you a variety of cryptocurrency lists. All these lists have been put together because I felt I could use them myself. From penny cryptos to cheap cryptos to top cryptos to cryptos, that haven’t followed the price pattern of the rest of the market. Or maybe you want to see the list where we have calculated the maximum price each altcoin could theoretically reach? Or maybe you only want to see the list of cryptos in each cryptocurrency exchange? Cryptolorium crypto lists page offers you that, and much more.
- We publish crypto news, we write crypto exchange reviews. Cryptolorium crypto exchanges page as well as the crypto comparison page helps you decide which exchange to use.
- Sometimes we also review crypto wallets, you can find these the wallets tab on top.
- We even review gambling sites that accept crypto deposits. For example, you can check out our Tiger Gaming Review or Betcoin.ag crypto casino review. But these are just two examples. We have actually reviewed dozens of different crypto casinos here in Cryptolorium. Or you can find all the best the crypto casino bonuses out there.
- We offer (near) real time crypto prices and on each crypto page we list similar cryptos based on price, or change or even crypto exchange.
And yes, we know, we could even offer you more, and we’re working on it!
Cryptolorium Cryptocurrency Guides 2023 - beginners guide to crypto
- Crypto Guide: How to find the best cryptocurrency exchanges for beginners? Choosing crypto exchange can be difficult, so learn how to choose the best crypto exchange. This guide will also help you find out which might be the best crypto broker for beginners.
- Crypto Guide: How to get started with cryptocurrency? Learn the how to get started with cryptos here.
- Beginners guide to cryptocurrency investing: Learn to invest in cryptocurrencies.
- How to trade crypto? Get acquainted with the best crypto trading strategies.
- Beginners crypto guide to signing up for a crypto exchange. Learn everything about crypto exchange account creation here.
- Beginners crypto guide to trading crypto with leverage.
- Beginners cryptocurrency guide to identifying altcoins with the most potential can be found here.
- What about crypto trading bots? You can find my crypto trading bots guide here.
- Dig Deeper into crypto trading bots: I have also put together a separate trading bots guide for Smart Rebalance bots. And you can read my Smart Rebalance trading bots case study here.
Cryptolorium - jack of all trades...
Quick answers to frequently asked questions
Other very popular cryptos are Ethereum, Litecoin and Ripple.
By no means are these the only popular ones though.
And then you need to decide what exchange or platform to join and buy cryptos there.
1. Use Fiat exchanges. In these exchanges you can deposit fiat money using your credit card, bank account, or any other payment method.
2. Use quick buy method. Most of the exchanges that don't offer fiat deposit option offer you the chance to buy crypto directly using your credit card or bank account. Not that in case of this type of direct buy option fiat money never lands your account.
You just need to join a crypto exchange, make a deposit and buy some cryptos.
There are several altcoins which have grown their value 25-100x.